Wednesday, February 24, 2010

every day is anew


since ive been home everyday since saturday night, not doing jack shit. ive been making my plan of attack for the 57 pickup. have to get the frame, battle version will hopefully be boxing it for me. and ill do the rest of the transfer of parts, in the coming month. and if this works out, ill have a frame to begin my rat truck. stance wise, id like this one to be built up like the one above. for the rat, mostly rusted panels, and dents here and there. sitting on fatty fat wheels. clean wheels none the less. and a gorgeous looking engine under the hood. maybe not even american.

1 comment:

  1. Damn I bet it's gonna be hella mean. I always wanted to do a single turbo V8 in my past muscle cars. Just never a garage, enough money, or enough money. Yeah money is my weak point on car builds.

    ReplyDelete